Business IT Support Plans
Need great Business IT Support? We support a diverse range of companies and organisations in Dublin, Ireland and the UK. We provide server and network support, remote desktop and hardware support for all makes and manufacturers. Whether it’s PCs, Macs, servers, mobile devices or databases - we really know our stuff. We pride ourselves in being approachable, efficient, and we always talk in your language.
'Your IT Helpdesk'
Fully Managed Business IT Support Contracts
Imagine your very own in-house IT Support team? We can make this a reality with our fully managed IT Support Contracts. We work with a range of companies from single practitioners to larger organisaitons including charities, NGOs, media, medical, accountancy and law.
Helpdesk IT Support Contracts include:
- Fully managed server & cloud backups
- Telephone support - 15 minute response times - followed by site visits if necessary
- Your own personalised helpdesk email address monitored by a team of technicians
- Application support (Microsoft Office)
- Cloud support (Office 365)
- Anti-Virus management & spam filtering (AVG)
- Server management - updates & remote management
- Update management, firmware and patching & firewall management
- OS Support (Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016)
- On-site monitoring all of your IT resources
- GDPR documentation and consultancy
'Pre-Paid' IT Support
Buy a block of 5 hours support
Our prepaid plan, offers users an opportunity to buy a block of 5 hours support. This is used in increments of 15 minutes - giving your company great flexibility, with all the benefits of a full IT Support helpdesk as above.
'Pay as you Go'
Let us to the hard work for you
We offer the following services without contract on a project by project basis, with no ongoing support costs if required.
- New computer and printer setups
- Server installation
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations & moving email to the cloud
- Cloud backup configuration
- Moving offices
- Cabling and networking
- GDPR consultancy and training
- Network infrastructure consultancy and setup
- Purchasing consultancy - IT upgrades independent advice
- Domain registration & hosting
- We can even organise finance, through our leasing partner Grenke