The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new regulation that requires all organisations that collect, store and handle the personal data of European citizens to fully comply with its requirements. It places responsibility on businesses and ensures they are accountable for protecting the data of their customers and employees. If you process EU citizen data and are not GDPR compliant by 25th May 2018, you are liable to be fined up to €20m or 4% global turnover.
GDPR Compliance Reporting
We can help ease your journey…
Although GDPR compliance involves a whole organisational approach, IT plays a vital role in the journey to GDPR for all businesses. At Right-Click, we can provide the products and services that you need to support your compliance and regulatory requirements, including IT auditing for GDPR.
GDPR Compliance Reporting: Our qualified engineers will assess your current data protection and privacy management by conducting an on-site review, allowing us to find where there are areas for improvement. We can then prepare a compliance report with recommendations identifying the key barriers in your IT system to preventing your becoming GDPR compliant.
Most organisations store data in many places with varying degrees of security in place. PCs, cloud storage, hard drives, email, on-site servers as well as tablets and phones all store and/or have the ability to share data. At Right-Click, we understand the IT aspects of GDPR and can offer the following, to help you with GDPR compliance.
GDPR Audit: we can carry out on-site audit your computer network and determine all the locations where data is currently stored. We will check equipment and networks for compliance and security settings and encryption.
Report: we’ll then produce a report from the above audit, make recommendations and quote if necessary.
GDPR Documentation: for all our support clients, we can create a bespoke IT Security and Data Protection Policy for your organisation and provide additional staff training if necessary.
- GDPR Compliant Laptops, Desktops & Office 365 Email Hosting
- Encryped Laptops, Desktops, Hard Drives & USB Drives
- Supply and Install Microsoft Office 365
- Advice on Encryped Cloud Storage solutions
- Provide IT related GDPR Training & Consultancy
- Anti-Virus Installs
- All our GDPR compliant laptops & desktops come with TPM modules and Windows 10 Pro
Help & Training
We can provide tailored one to one training for your organisation on all aspects of GDPR including the following:
- GDPR Overview
- Data Mapping Audit – we will run through the types of data collected, controlled and processed within your organisation; where it goes; consent; and the rights of the data subjects.
- Compliance Checklist – we work through what you need to achieve GDPR compliance.
- Data Protection Policy – step-by-step we will help you create a meaningful Data Protection Policy for your organisation.
- Data Breach Policy: we can tailor make a Data Breach Policy for your organisation.
- Acceptable Use Policy – we can help you tailor make an acceptable use policy for your staff, and even provide training afterwards so your staff understand the IT security implications of GDPR.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call (01) 4759681