WELCOME TO RIGHT-CLICK
Because your computer always acts up when your need it most, we always here when you need us most.
Right-Click is a full service computer company, dedicated to the very best in computer sales, service and repair. Based in Dublin 2, we’ve been providing the very best in quality computer products and excellent service in a friendly, professional environment, since 2001. We’re also fully Irish owned and completely independent.
We offer a wide range of computers, related products and services for your desktop, notebook, network, and printer or Apple computer oir iPhone as well as a full service IT support contracts.
- Centrally located & fully stocked Computer Shop
- Apple Mac Repair Specialists (iMac, MacBook & iPhone)
- Computer Repair Workshop ( laptops, desktops, home & office computers )
- Data Recovery Service
- IT Support Company – specialising in city centre SME’s
Low Cost Same-Day Local Delivery
Need a Computer Product in a Hurry? We offer a range of delivery options to suit your needs including low cost, same-day local delivery on all our stock within Dublin City Centre, this includes printers & ink, laptops desktops, hard drives, cables and networking devices when ordered before 3pm. We also offer a handy free collect and return service for small device repairs.
Us our handy Express Check-In form, to save valuable time before dropping off your computer for repair. Book now
Contact us by phone, pop into us at 70 Camden Street or use our handy contact form. Get in touch
Irish Times Best Shops
We made the Irish Times ‘Top 10 Specialist Shop’s in 2015.
Thanks so much to our customers and staff!
How to guard against ‘WanaCrypt0r 2.0’ or Ransomware
If you’re reading this having suffered a ransomware attack, the following advice probably comes too late but the first thing you need to do is: immediately disconnect that PC from your network.
But if you haven’t yet suffered an attack, there are several things you should be doing:
Our advice to all users to stay safe around ransomware is:
- Ensure up-to-date security software is installed on all user devices, these attacks need just one weak point to enter the network and start their encryption process.
- Ensure all email is virus and spam checked before arriving with users, ideally in the cloud away from your physical network too.
- Train everyone to be vigilant and to only open email from trusted sources, especially ones with attachments.
- Backup, backup, backup! If a crypto-locker does manage to catch your data, you can isolate the attack, delete this data and restore from a backup, this avoids you having to pay the ransom and hope that they give you a working decryption key. It’s also important to ensure that any physical hard drive backups remain unplugged from your PC after backup.
Again, if you do get a message on screen that claims to have encrypted data, immediately disconnect that PC from your network. It might sound old school, but this type of attack crawls round your network starting on one PC. We’ve often found that among our own clients that if you catch it fast, only one PC is affected which you can resolve easily in isolation.
What can Right-Click do for you?
- We can upgrade to you to the latest operating system or to a new PC
- Install Malwarebytes – the only guaranteed solution to keep keep you crypto-locker protected. Call for quote.
- On a personal PC we can advise & sell backup solutions including physical hard drives & cloud backups
- On an organisational level, we can advise, procure and setup secure Microsoft Cloud Backups for your business & effective anti-virus solutions